This article about Cabin Hook And Eye Latch have 7 attachments including 735548175735, 735548175735, Shop Categories, Plain Black Cabin Hooks, Lovely Cabin Hook And Eye Latch #5 Shop Categories, Shop Categories, Plain Black Cabin Hooks. Below are the pictures:
Cabin Hook And Eye Latch was posted on April 9, 2018 at 10:47 am. It is uploaded in the Cabin category. Cabin Hook And Eye Latch is tagged with Cabin Hook And Eye Latch, Cabin, Hook, And, Eye, Latch..
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Hookhook1 (hŏŏk),USA pronunciation n.
- a curved or angular piece of metal or other hard substance for catching, pulling, holding, or suspending something.
- a fishhook.
- anything that catches;
- something that attracts attention or serves as an enticement: The product is good but we need a sales hook to get people to buy it.
- something having a sharp curve, bend, or angle at one end, as a mark or symbol.
- a sharp curve or angle in the length or course of anything.
- a curved arm of land jutting into the water;
a curved peninsula: Sandy Hook.
- a recurved and pointed organ or appendage of an animal or plant.
- a small curved catch inserted into a loop to form a clothes fastener.
- the path described by a ball, as in baseball, bowling, or golf, that curves in a direction opposite to the throwing hand or to the side of the ball from which it was struck.
- a ball describing such a path.
- [Boxing.]a short, circular punch delivered with the elbow bent.
- Also called pennant. a stroke or line attached to the stem of eighth notes, sixteenth notes, etc.
- an appealing melodic phrase, orchestral ornament, refrain, etc., often important to a popular song's commercial success.
- an accidental short bend formed in a piece of bar stock during rolling.
- hooks, hands or fingers: Get your hooks off that cake!
- [Underworld Jargon.]a pickpocket.
- Also called deck hook. a triangular plate or knee that binds together the stringers and plating at each end of a vessel.
- by hook or by crook, by any means, whether just or unjust, legal or illegal. Also, by hook or crook.
- get or give the hook, [Informal.]to receive or subject to a dismissal: The rumor is that he got the hook.
- hook, line, and sinker, entirely;
completely: He fell for the story—hook, line, and sinker.
- off the hook:
- out of trouble;
released from some difficulty: This time there was no one around to get him off the hook.
- free of obligation: His brother paid all his bills and got him off the hook.
- on one's own hook, on one's own initiative or responsibility;
- on the hook:
involved: He's already on the hook for $10,000.
- subjected to a delaying tactic;
waiting: We've had him on the hook for two weeks now.
- to seize, fasten, suspend from, pierce, or catch hold of and draw with or as if with a hook.
- to catch (fish) with a fishhook.
- to steal or seize by stealth.
- to catch or trick by artifice;
- (of a bull or other horned animal) to catch on the horns or attack with the horns.
- to catch hold of and draw (loops of yarn) through cloth with or as if with a hook.
- to make (a rug, garment, etc.) in this fashion.
- to hit or throw (a ball) so that a hook results.
- [Boxing.]to deliver a hook with: The champion hooked a right to his opponent's jaw.
- [Rugby.]to push (a ball) backward with the foot in scrummage from the front line.
- to make hook-shaped;
- to become attached or fastened by or as if by a hook.
- to curve or bend like a hook.
- (of a player) to hook the ball.
- (of a ball) to describe a hook in course.
- to depart hastily: We'd better hook for home.
- hook it, to run away;
flee: He hooked it when he saw the truant officer.
- hook up:
- to fasten with a hook or hooks.
- to assemble or connect, as the components of a machine: to hook up a stereo system.
- to connect to a central source, as of power or water: The house hasn't been hooked up to the city's water system yet.
- to join or become associated with: He never had a decent job until he hooked up with this company.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Eyeeye (ī),USA pronunciation n., pl. eyes, (Archaic) ey•en or eyne;
v., eyed, ey•ing or eye•ing.
- the organ of sight, in vertebrates typically one of a pair of spherical bodies contained in an orbit of the skull and in humans appearing externally as a dense, white, curved membrane, or sclera, surrounding a circular, colored portion, or iris, that is covered by a clear, curved membrane, or cornea, and in the center of which is an opening, or pupil, through which light passes to the retina.
- the aggregate of structures situated within or near the orbit that assist, support, or protect the eye.
- this organ with respect to the color of the iris: blue eyes.
- the region surrounding the eye: a black eye; puffy eyes.
vision: a sharp eye.
- the power of seeing;
appreciative or discriminating visual perception: the eye of an artist.
- a look, glance, or gaze: to cast one's eye at a beautiful necklace.
- an attentive look, close observation, or watch: to be under the eye of a guard.
- regard, view, aim, or intention: to have an eye to one's own advantage.
- a manner or way of looking at a thing;
opinion: in the eyes of the law.
- a center of light, intelligence, influence, etc.
- something resembling or suggesting the eye in appearance, shape, etc., as the opening in the lens of a camera, a peephole, or a buttonhole.
- the bud of a potato, Jerusalem artichoke, etc.
- a small, contrastingly colored part at the center of a flower.
- the central spot of a target;
- a choice center cut of meat: an eye of round; the eye of the rib.
- one of the round spots on the tail feathers of a peacock.
- the hole in a needle.
- a hole made in a thing for the insertion of some object, as the handle of a tool: the eye of an ax.
- a metal or other ring through which something, as a rope or rod, is passed.
- the loop into which a hook is inserted.
- a photoelectric cell or similar device used to perform a function analogous to visual inspection.
- a ring on the end of a tension member, as an eye bar or eye bolt, for connection with another member.
- a hole formed during the maturation of cheese, esp. Emmenthaler or Gruyère.
- a loop worked at the end of a rope.
- the approximately circular region of relatively light winds and fair weather found at the center of a severe tropical cyclone.
- eyes, the extreme forward part of the upper deck at the bow of a vessel.
- the precise direction from which a wind is blowing.
- an eye for an eye, repayment in kind, as revenge for an injustice.
- be all eyes, to give all one's attention to something;
- catch someone's eye, to draw or attract someone's attention: to catch the waiter's eye.
- give (someone) the eye, [Informal.]to look fixedly at (another person), esp. with obvious admiration;
ogle: She ignored the men who were giving her the eye.
- have an eye for, to have the ability to appreciate distinctions in;
be discerning or perceptive about: She has an eye for antique furniture.
- have eyes only for:
- to want no other person or thing but: She was always surrounded by admirers, but she had eyes only for Harry.
- to see, or view, or desire to see only. Also, only have eyes for.
- in a pig's eye, [Slang.]absolutely notnb;
dw d never: In a pig's eye I will!
- keep an eye on, to watch over attentively: Please keep an eye on my plants while I'm away.
- keep an eye out for, to be vigilant in looking or watching for: The announcer told his listeners to keep an eye out for the escaped criminal.
- keep one's eye on the ball, to remain attentive;
be especially alert.
- keep one's eyes open, to be especially alert or observant.
- lay, clap, or set eyes on, [Informal.]to catch sight of;
see: They had never laid eyes on such a big car before.
- make eyes at, to gaze flirtatiously or amorously at.
- my eye! [Informal.](a mild exclamation of contradiction or surprise): He says he wasn't told about this? My eye!
- open one's eyes, to bring someone to a realization of the truth or of something previously unknown: A trip through Asia opened his eyes to the conditions under which millions had to live.
- pick the eyes out, [Australia and New Zealand.]to select the best parts or items.
- run one's eye over, to glance briefly at;
- see eye to eye, to have exactly the same opinion;
agree: They have never been able to see eye to eye on politics.
- see with half an eye, to see or realize immediately or with ease: Anyone can see with half an eye that the plan is doomed to fail.
- shut one's eyes to, to refuse to see or consider;
disregard: We can no longer shut our eyes to the gravity of the situation.
- sight for sore eyes, a welcome sight;
a pleasant surprise: After our many days in the desert, the wretched village was a sight for sore eyes.
- with an eye to, with a plan or purpose of: with an eye to one's future.
- with one's eyes open, aware of the inherent or potential risks: She signed the papers with her eyes open.
- to fix the eyes upon;
view: to eye the wonders of nature.
- to observe or watch narrowly: She eyed the two strangers with suspicion.
- to make an eye in: to eye a needle.
- [Obs.]to appear to the eye.
Latchlatch (lach),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for holding a door, gate, or the like, closed, consisting basically of a bar falling or sliding into a catch, groove, hole, etc.
- to close or fasten with a latch.
- to close tightly so that the latch is secured: The door won't latch.
- latch on:
- to grab or hold on, as to an object or idea, esp. tightly or tenaciously.
- to include or add in;
attach: If we latch the tax on, the bill will come to over $100.
- latch onto, [Informal.]
- to take possession of;
- to acquire understanding of;
- to attach oneself to;
join in with: The stray dog latched onto the children and wouldn't go home.
One of bathroom sink design that is cool but in addition the modern-style is actually a leaf- . This type seems very stunning when exhibited hand and hand. Dual leaf leaves nearly resemble grapes that folded softly in your bathroom desk.
That is probably only a drain for that room, in case you have a visitor toilet that requires a more elegant contact. With a lot of exclusive variations that you can choose, there must be function that satisfies you when making a determination. But nobody suggests that prosperous bathroom remodeling will soon be an easy task.
You are able to and may favor an Cabin Hook And Eye Latch if you prefer plants. This type resembles an ornamental bowl that is bright that is beautiful with plants adoring the bowl's very best part. It is fitted effortlessly under the desk and appears very gorgeous.